.Net Software Developer / Interface Specialist
Contract Position – Possible Full-time
Location: Burlington, Ontario
ABELSoft Inc., a dynamic and growth-oriented developer and marketer of Dental software is seeking a highly motivated, professional software developer to join our team in our Burlington office.
As a member of the development team, you will report to the Director of Software Development and will be responsible for the development and maintenance of leading edge health care systems specifically in the area of HL7 interfacing using IHE (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise) profiles. This is an exciting and varied role that demands proven experience in similar roles.
- Minimum 3 Years experience as a passionate highly motivated developer on Microsoft.Net platform
- Solid understanding of the CLR and its role in .Net development
- University Degree in computer science or related field
- Experienced in C# 2.0-3.5 Windows Development
- Experienced in Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 development
- Object Oriented programming, design patterns, relational data modeling and object/relational mapping
- Understanding business requirements and the process of translating them into well-engineered solutions
- Strong technical experience with client server applications on current Windows platforms required.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010
- Experience with Team Foundation Server 2008/2010
- Strong communication skills required. Must communicate closely with developers as well as other project team associates.
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Exemplary interpersonal, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Self-motivated and a quick learner
- Mandatory technical experience
- Solid understanding and experience working with HL7 2.x messaging
- Experience working with the following IHE Profiles
- IHE Consistent Time (CT)
- IHE Node Authentication and Audit Trails (ATNA)
- IHE Patient Identity Cross-Referencing (PIX)
- IHE Patient Demographic Query (PDQ)
- IHE Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS.b)
- IHE Basic Patient Privacy Consent (BPPC)
- Cross-Enterprise Sharing of Medical Summaries (XDS-MS)
- Sharing Laboratory Reports (XD*Lab)
- Experience with HITSP C32 Continuity of Care Document
- This contract position could lead to a full-time position.
- Movement to other ABEL product areas.
- Dynamic environment in which a variety of options may arise.
Based upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
For full-time position, upon qualification, dental, extended medical, disability and life insurance plans are available.
If you thrive on challenge, enjoy a dynamic team-based environment and have a passion for quality, customer service and professional growth, please forward or fax your resume in confidence to:
Mr. Dave Clarkson
3310 South Service Road,
Burlington Ontario, Canada L7N 3M6
Fax: (905) 333-3426
Diversity and equality are the foundation of all of our employment practices. We thank all candidates for applying, however, only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. No phone inquiries please.